Recruitment Directory's Blog - Australia's #1 Recruitment Technology Blog!
has released its long awaited new home page design and some site updates. Most notable is the horizontal search bar, and the web2.0 look. Kudos to the UX team who have delivered a rich and fresh design. Well done Carey & Team
There have been many changes, and we did notice that the IT section is no longer separate and has merged into the general search. The site flows very well, and the hover over search results stands out. There is a search filter on the search results (much like mycareer or simplyhired) and image "on hover" over the search results, which is a great improvement.
- Simpler navigation - Quick access to My Account & Job Mail and Tools & Resources. Find IT jobs easily from our home page search.
- Search by work type - Find full-time, part-time, contract or temp jobs directly from our home page.
- Search from any page - We’ve added the search bar to the top of more pages, so it’s there when you need it.
- Easier to browse and read results - We’ve highlighted the location, salary, and job title to make it faster to find the right jobs for you.
- Quick access to SEEK’s sites - It’s now easier to access jobs in different countries, as well as other SEEK sites such as SEEK Learning.
Good work! But I voted for the pink version http://www.recruitmentdirectory.com.au/Blog/seeking-help-on-a-new-home-page-design-a23.html
Article URL: http://www.recruitmentdirectory.com.au/Blog/new-seek-website-design-released-a37.html
Article Tags: Hide Comments (1)