Recruitment Directory's Blog - Australia's #1 Recruitment Technology Blog!
|Name and Shame
Posted By: Thomas Shaw, 11:47pm Tuesday 17 February 2009
Lately, I have been inundated from frustrated job seekers pointing me to negative threads on some message boards/forums. These threads have been started by users to vent their frustration with certain Recruitment Agencies, Employers and problems with the recruitment process.
The threads promote a "name and shame" mentality, which Recruitment Agencies and Employers need to watch out for.
Tonight I read through some interesting posts on Whirlpool
, which is a message board for IT users.
Article URL: http://www.recruitmentdirectory.com.au/Blog/name-and-shame-a105.html
Article Tags: Hide Comments (2)
- Worst Interview Question Ever!
- Fake Agency Job? Now we know
- Exaggerating details in Resumes
- Even Recruiters are getting Sacked
- Are there any legitimate "work from home" jobs??
- List of good IT Recruiters
- Unethical Recruitment Agencies
- Name and shame bad recruiters
- Warning - Free work is illegal